L’Oreal Elvive shampoo Nutri – Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that L’Oreal products are great but I prefer to save money when I know that I can get a Nivea shampoo for half of the price of the L’Oreal Elvive
  • I don’ remember how much I paid for them but I am quite sure it was less than 2Euro which is a great deal for a similar shampoo considering the fact that its regular price is about 3,50E
  • The first thing I noticed about this shampoo is that it felt silky even while I was still washing my hair, actually I was pretty convinced that I took he bottle of the conditioner instead of the shampoo and while I was washing my hair with one hand, I took the bottle of the shampoo with the other to check if it was really shampoo I applied on my hair, and it was, although, I swear, it felt like conditioner under my fingers
  • The thing was that as I noticed my hair was silky already without the conditioner I thought I wouldn’t need conditioner, but I did
  • I promise you won’t regret if you decide o buy this shampoo because it is really great, I am sure you will feel the difference from the first application

• by lorelai

I was reading the reviews on reviewstream.com about L’Oreal Elvive shampoos and in one of them a reviewer wrote that once you try that shampoo you will never go back to any other shampoo. Well, I can not say if this is going to be the truth for me because I change the shampoo all the time, but I must say one thing, I liked L’Oreal Elvive the second I purred some of it on my hand in order to use it to wash my hair with it. It is also very girly, as it comes in a pale pink bottle with a transparent pink cap. Could it get more girly than that?

I rarely buy L’Oreal Elvive shampoos for the simple reason that they are too expensive. I am not one of those people who use professional shampoos, I use these regular ones and I hate to pay more than 1, 50 Euro for a 200 or 250ml shampoo. I always buy them when they are on action so I usually have a stash of different shampoos and conditioners at home. I know that L’Oreal products are great but I prefer to save money when I know that I can get a Nivea shampoo for half of the price of the L’Oreal Elvive. I am not saying that Nivea shampoos are cheap, because they are not, but at the stores where I buy they are often on discount while L’Oreal Elvive is almost never on discount. So imagine my

surprise when about a week ago I arrived at the store under my house and these shampoos were on discount. I don’ remember how much I paid for them but I am quite sure it was less than 2Euro which is a great deal for a similar shampoo considering the fact that its regular price is about 3,50E.

The first thing I noticed about this shampoo is that it felt silky even while I was still washing my hair, actually I was pretty convinced that I took he bottle of the conditioner instead of the shampoo and while I was washing my hair with one hand, I took the bottle of the shampoo with the other to check if it was really shampoo I applied on my hair, and it was, although, I swear, it felt like conditioner under my fingers.

The second thing I noticed was the fragrance which is sweet and very nice, not very strong but strong enough. It makes very gentle, silky foam. You don’t need much of it, but you need to apply it equally all over your scalp. I put most of the shampoo on the left part of my head and I noticed that even with rubbing and making a bunch of foam I wasn’t able to make enough foam to wash the right side too so I had to add little bit more shampoo behind the right ear. The shampoo is not very dense, it is pearly white and it isn’t sticky ...

• at all, the shampoo itself is silky, no wonder it makes your hair feel silky too.

Although even the shampoo itself made my hair feel silky even while I was still washing it and while it was still wet, it didn’t make it easy to comb. I tried to put my fingers through it but it wasn’t as easy as when I apply conditioners. The thing was that as I noticed my hair was silky already without the conditioner I thought I wouldn’t need conditioner, but I did.

My mother said that she wasn’t very satisfied with this shampoo the last time she used it because her hair got greasy soon. From my experience I can tell you that I usually wash my hair twice a week and with this shampoo I still wash it twice a week so it doesn’t make my hair greasier than usually, although it’s been raining much lately and there’s a lot of humidity in the air which makes hair dirty sooner.

The effect of this shampoo on the hair is amazing; I really hope it won’t go away after I use this shampoo for 3-4 weeks. As I change shampoos quite a lot I am used to the fact that when I use the same brand of a shampoo for a few months and then I buy another brand my hair looks much better and it feels much better, but after a few weeks my hear gets used to the shampoo so it doesn’t have

the same effect any more. This shampoo made my hair is silky and shiny and I really like that. It also has volume and it stays the way I want it. On the bottle it says that this shampoo: nourishes your hair, straightens it, revives and gives it the shine of a mirror and a cashmere touch, and that’s actually the truth.

It is also amazingly easy to wash it off, it kind of slides away from your hair when you rinse it with hot water. There’s also no static electricity in my hair and it falls naturally on my shoulders. The hair doesn’t have any particular smell, it smells like shampoo but just a little bit, the fragrance is not intensive at all, your hair smells like clean hair.

I really think that L’Oreal Elvive shampoo Nutri – Gloss is worth every cent you pay for it because it is amazing what it does to your hair. I doubt I won’t use other shampoos any more but I will certainly buy it when ever it is on action and considering the fact that I know that it is so good I will buy more than one. I am very satisfied with this product and I would like to recommend it to every woman that thinks that it is important to take care of her hair. I promise you won’t regret if you decide o buy this shampoo because it is really great, I am sure you will feel the difference from the first application.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812932270531/k2311a1228/12.28.09