Orbit Citrusmint Gum
  • I found that Orbit gums work extremely well at freshening breath and their flavor lasts pretty long
  • The best part is also the number of gum sticks you get in each package

• by Kat Nell

I’m always looking for a good gum to chew after eating a quick lunch and then returning to work. I don’t have time to brush my teeth but hate to have breath that isn’t fresh, especially in the workplace.

I’ve tried Trident gum before and although it works really well and whitens

teeth, it’s pretty expensive for the number of pieces you get in each package.

So I wanted to find something that works just as well but has a lot more gum to last longer.

I found that Orbit gums work extremely well at freshening breath and their flavor lasts pretty long.

I ...

• became a fan of the Orbit Citrusmint gum.

It has a minty fresh flavor that lasts even after you finish chewing the gum to leave you with fresh breath.

Plus, if you’re not a mint-lover or like more of a fruity taste to your gum, these are perfect because you get the

fresh breath benefits of mint with the taste of citrus.

The best part is also the number of gum sticks you get in each package.

You get a total of 14 sticks with a serving size of only one stick per serving.

The calories are less than 5 calories a piece and it’s sugarfree.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272812932240531/k2311a1228/12.28.09