Sharpie Permanent Marker
  • I love using them when I’m going through boxes and organizing

• by Kat Nell

Many times throughout my day, I need to have a handy, useful permanent marker handy. Whether it’s filing at work or storage and cleaning at my home, a permanent marker is always good to have around. I’ve used cheap, generic types of permanent markers in the past and even though I saved money on them initially, they

either didn’t work well or only lasted for a short period of time. Then I discovered Sharpie Permanent Markers and loved them! They last for a long period of time, work well on all surfaces, and are surprisingly cheap for being such a good quality.

I especially like their fine point, and super fine point options. They work wonderfully ...

• when you need to write in small font. And if you need to block out text or simply need a wider width pen, they have all sizes available for your needs.

I’ve found that they work great on just about any surface. I love using them when I’m going through boxes and organizing. I can write on plastic tubs

and not have to worry about the permanent ink wearing off or rubbing off onto fabric and carpet. I just allow it to dry for a few minutes and then it’s permanent. Writing on boxes and paper is easy too. It stands the test of time and I will continue to use Sharpie Permanent Markers for my needs.

Sharpie Permanent Marker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532812932180531/k2311a1228/12.28.09