Sharpie Accent Highlighter Pen  » Other  »
  • However, I have found that Sharpie Accent Highlighters work extremely well and always seem to meet my variety of needs

• by Kat Nell

In my job, I’m often required to highlight pertinent pieces of information for the management to review. Or sometimes I simply need to highlight some information for my own reference. Regardless of the situation, I use marker highlighters often in my job and need a highlighter pen that is bold, bright, and reliable. Trying to find a highlighter pen that is

all of those specifications and that last long enough to make it worth the money is hard to find. However, I have found that Sharpie Accent Highlighters work extremely well and always seem to meet my variety of needs.

I usually purchase the Sharpie highlighters in bulk to save money. While they are more expensive than some of the generic brands,

• I have found that this particular type of highlighter is worth the extra money and pays for itself by lasting for a long time. I can highlight page after page of a manual and still have it show up as bright and colorful as the first swipe of highlighting.

I also love the variety that you can choose from to purchase

these highlighters. The fact that they offer a wide choice of colors actually makes a difference becomes sometimes I will need to highlight multiple sections of information in different colors to distinguish them. I also love the fact that the tip is the perfect size for highlighting a standard line of text. I will continue to use Sharpie Accent Highlighters and love them!

Sharpie Accent Highlighter Pen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122812932170531/k2311a1228/12.28.09