Quorn mince  » Food  »
  • I often use this product when I am making spaghetti and other dishes but instead of me using a real meat pork mince I decided to use this one instead
  • I learned about this product when a friend of mine mentions this to me one time
  • One thing I like about Quorn mince is that it is a perfect substitute for a meat in the dish and it also taste like meat like chicken or burger except that it is a vegetarian one
  • I honestly love the taste of Quorn mince and sometimes I thought it is much better than eating a real one
  • The problem though is that it is quite expensive as buying a real meat

• by Kim

I often use this product when I am making spaghetti and other dishes but instead of me using a real meat pork mince I decided to use this one instead. I learned about this product when a friend of mine mentions this to me one time.

Since I got married, almost all the dishes I made don’t have meat on it since my husband is a vegetarian.

To save me from cooking both meals for us I

decided to be a vegetarian convert instead because it could be very tiring sometimes making and preparing meals for the two of us.

One thing I like about Quorn mince is that it is a perfect substitute for a meat in the dish and it also taste like meat like chicken or burger except that it is a vegetarian one.

As what I knew the ingredients of this product is made up of 88% mycoprotein, rehydrated free range ...

• egg white and roasted barley malt extract.

One good thing about mycoprotein is that it is a nutritious member of the fungi family (like mushroom), which is naturally low in fat and high in protein and fiber which is important in the body, with no cholesterol or trans fats and all.

The advantage of using this product is that I can put it in the fridge for a month and I don’t have to worry that it

will go off and sometimes after buying it from the supermarket I usually keep it in the freezer until I want to use it in making a dish.

I honestly love the taste of Quorn mince and sometimes I thought it is much better than eating a real one.

This product can be bought in any supermarket like Tesco stores and any other leading supermarkets.

The problem though is that it is quite expensive as buying a real meat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272812932130531/k2311a1228/12.28.09