Keebler Ready Crust
  • This is a graham crust and I feel it definitely enhances the quality of pies that I make
  • I like a pie that does not fall apart real easily
  • If you make your own pies, I definitely recommend that you give this pie crust a try

• by GenesisOne

I am very satisfied with the Keebler Ready Crust when I make a homemade pie! This is a graham crust and I feel it definitely enhances the quality of pies that I make. There are a number of reasons that I am happy with this crust, but one of the primary

reasons is the flavor that it contributes to the pie.

It is really quite buttery! The buttery flavor goes great with pretty much any kind of pie I make and I look forward to biting into the crust almost as much as I look forward to tasting whatever kind of pie I have made.

I very much like the brown sugar added to the pie crust, as that further enhances my enjoyment of it.

It is not easy to beat a buttery, brown sugar coated, graham crust! Another reason that I quite like this pie crust is that I find that it ...

• Keebler Ready Crust
      does not fall apart really easily.

It is not overly brittle.

It manages to deliver a satisfying crunch without being extremely fragile and prone to crumbling to pieces all over my plate.

I like a pie that does not fall apart real easily! I really cannot find any fault with this

pie crust.

At a little over two dollars for one, this is one ready made pie crust that is every bit worth what grocery stores charge for it.

If you make your own pies, I definitely recommend that you give this pie crust a try! The quality and flavor are both exceptional!

Yvonne says :

Can you fill and bake the ready crust in the oven and what temp do you have to use?

vida says :

Not necessary really, because as the label says its ready crust. But in order to get an oven fresh taste to it, you can coat it with egg white, and bake at 375 degrees F for about 5 minutes. it will be hot and taste fresh.

Rebecca Bowden says :

re : If you make your own pies, I definitely recommend that you give this pie crust a try
I am not the best baker so this graham crust is a life saver for me It tastes delicious and fresh and very easy to prepare a pie in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272812932040431/k2311a1228/12.28.09