Hilton Cleveland East
3663 Park East Drive, Beachwood, Ohio, United States 44122
  • I recently stayed at the Hilton Cleveland East for three days and two nights and really enjoyed the stay
  • There were several other options both up and down the scale and the hotel itself had a nice restaurant in the lobby with a nice bar and a pretty interesting menu
  • The hotel provided us with tickets to the breakfast buffet and I was impressed with the very wide variety of options and the good quality of it
  • For the price I know we paid for the rooms, I thought it was a fantastic deal and would definitely consider staying there again should anything bring me to the Cleveland area

• by JB Haglund

I recently stayed at the Hilton Cleveland East for three days and two nights and really enjoyed the stay. We were there for a cross country meet and the hotel was serving as the meet headquarters so we were there with a rather large group of coaches and athletes.

The hotel was conveniently located near a few different restaurants, most notably for us was P.F. Chang’s where we enjoyed several meals during our stay. There were several other options both up and down the scale and the hotel itself had a nice restaurant in the lobby with a nice bar and a

pretty interesting menu.

We arrived and checked in pretty easily, and our room was very comfortable on the 4th floor. The room was sparkling clean and the beds were very comfortable and had the now expected pile of pillows, just enough to be a little more than necessary but not so many that they were annoying. The hotel’s wireless service was just a tad slow, but we decided that was to be expected when it was filled with hundreds of college kids all goofing around on the internet all day.

The room had everything I would expect and the amenities were rather nice,

• the soap and shampoo in the bathroom were nice, the iron worked well and appeared to be brand new. There was a pretty good selection of channels on the TV and we felt very comfortable in the room.

The service was also very good, though we had little reason to avail ourselves of much of it. I also didn’t try the indoor pool or exercise room but the pool looked fantastic. The hotel provided us with tickets to the breakfast buffet and I was impressed with the very wide variety of options and the good quality of it. The fruit

I had at breakfast was superb, better than most buffets I’ve been to.

When we had to check out on Saturday, the hotel was very generous and let us check out late so we had the chance to come back from the meet and actually shower and then pack up and get out. They hosted the awards presentation and the lunch after the meet and did quite a good job of that.

For the price I know we paid for the rooms, I thought it was a fantastic deal and would definitely consider staying there again should anything bring me to the Cleveland area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22812932030431/k2311a1228/12.28.09