Party Peanuts Albertsons  » Food  »
2.5
  • The tin I bought was 12 oz (340 g) and it was the smallest size but the price was still around four dollars
  • In my experience Albertson’s party peanuts is not the best in terms of value for the money

• by demandon

Albertson’s Party Peanuts was quite dry and did not well match with the name. Why should those peanuts be called Party Peanuts? The peanuts were salted but it was seemingly very powder coated. The salt powder particles in the hand were considerable and sticky.

The price was not much of difference with famous brands of peanuts available in the market. When the name comes as Party Peanuts, I

expect something special.

But Albertson’s Party Peanuts were the driest of peanuts I have ever had in my all life. One more thing I noted about Albertson’s party peanuts was that it was packed in a very similar packaging as other famous Planter’s peanuts.

But in the content it was not up to same taste anyway. The quality of peanuts was however not bad.

May be because of ...

• the extra salty taste or some thing else, the Albertson’s party peanuts pack was not going as non stop snack for my drinks. I feel that the Albertson’s party peanuts should add some extra party boosting flavors for the peanuts or little spices.

One more personal feeling about it is that the peanuts should be little more juicy and not this much dry at all. The tin I

bought was 12 oz (340 g) and it was the smallest size but the price was still around four dollars.

Also the sizes of the nuts were not very regular, but they do not claim it that way. But many of the nuts were halves and the product did never mention that way in the label.

In my experience Albertson’s party peanuts is not the best in terms of value for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272812931950431/k2311a1228/12.28.09