Panasonic Voice Recorder with 4x Zoom Mic
0.5
  • I think that for the most part I wasted my time as well as money using the Panasonic Voice Recorder with 4X zoom mic
  • I decided to buy the Panasonic Voice Recorder with 4X zoom mic for $40
  • But I bought it anyway because a friend of mine works for Panasonic and I’m all about supporting who I know
  • Now at first I thought that maybe it had been me and how I recorded it
  • I hate a hassle and the Panasonic Voice Recorder with 4X zoom mic is definitely that

• by crystalowy

I’m not sure what made me talk about this voice recorder by Panasonic but I figured since I had it sitting in my face why not talk about this horrible piece of electronic. I hate to sound mean and I really don’t like to come off that way but I hate when people over price things that they know aren’t worth the money. I think that for the most part I wasted my time as well as money using the Panasonic Voice Recorder with 4X zoom mic. I also lost a lot of valuable information using it, which is why I hate it so much.

I work part time at a foundations company which involves me having to take notes from time to time. I decided to buy the Panasonic Voice

Recorder with 4X zoom mic for $40. Personally this was a lot for a voice recorder when I could have easily used my phone to take all of my notes. But I bought it anyway because a friend of mine works for Panasonic and I’m all about supporting who I know.

Well once I got this voice recorder home, I automatically knew that I was in for a ride. Just out the box it looked cheesy and cheap. The crazy part of the whole situation was that even though it looked cheap, it wasn’t.

The following day I took the Panasonic Voice Recorder with 4X zoom mic to work and used it on a couple of projects. The first project turned out ok but the second was the horrible.

• First of all this voice recorder comes with a dual microphone that is suppose to allow me to not only recorder myself but the things and people around me. I can choose between the two with a switch of a button. I normally choose to record me alone depending on the situation. Well I ended up using the mic that was suppose to record the sounds around me including myself. Once I played it back all I got was a bunch of noise. Everything that I had recorded was muffled and ruined.

Now at first I thought that maybe it had been me and how I recorded it. So I re did my project and in the end, ran into the same problem!

Another thing I hate about the Panasonic

Voice Recorder with 4X zoom mic is that it runs on AAA batteries. There is nothing like having a gadget that runs on batteries, Especially if you use it a lot. I think I spent 20 bucks a week just on batteries alone. The things eats away at batteries and that alone turned me off to using it.

I personally think that this voice recorder is a waste of time and space. I rather utilize my cell phone because it’s just so much easier and less time consuming. I hate a hassle and the Panasonic Voice Recorder with 4X zoom mic is definitely that.

I say, don’t waste your time with it because really you can do better. Spend a couple of more dollars and get a voice recorder with quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162812931880431/k2311a1228/12.28.09