The Vax77-foldable 77-key keyboard
  • I know you are wondering what made my buy a foldable keyboard
  • For one I love music and whenever I get a chance I want to play it
  • I think that is one of the reasons why I bought the keyboard in the first place
  • Another thing I found great about this keyboard was the fact that it was just nice to look at
  • I would recommend this keyboard to any musician who is always on the go and need something portable and playable all at the same time

• by crystalowy

If you have been reading my work for a while then you know that I’m into music and I have bought a lot of different music players, keyboards and all types of equipment in my time. One of the newest things I’ve purchased with my hard earned money is the Vax77- Foldable 77-key keyboard. I know you are wondering what made my buy a foldable keyboard. Well there were a number of reasons why I purchased this keyboard and a number of reasons why I plan on keeping it around.

For one I love music and whenever I get a chance I want to play it. I have been playing the keyboard for a few years now and I love to showcase my skills from time to time. I think that is one of the reasons why I bought the keyboard in

the first place. It’s compatible and easy to take with me whenever I’m on the go. Since I do a lot of shows, I was in need of something that would allow me to move my equipment with little hassle. This is exactly what the Vax77 foldable 77-key keyboard allowed me to do.

This keyboard folds right in half with a push of a button, which makes it easier to carry under my arm.

Another thing I found great about this keyboard was the fact that it was just nice to look at. I love to have nice equipment and this keyboard isn’t short from being great looking. It comes in a hot red and black but of course I chose the hot red because I’m on fire when it comes to the music.

If that isn’t enough lets talk about ...

• my experience with the Vax77 Foldable 77-Key Keyboard. My very first time playing it was a bit awkward. I had to get used to the keys because they were a bit stiff. It took me a while to break them in but once I did, I was well on my way to making great music. This keyboard takes up 23 inches of space which is far from being the average size for your average keyboard and it. When I say this thing is extra portable, I mean that it’s extra portable.

I love the 3.5 inch LCD display screen that comes with it. Unlike some of the other keyboards I’ve used in my time, this screen is amazingly clear. I also like the USB ports that come on this bad boy as well. This allows me to hook up to

any one of my computers to grab a couple of tracks to play around with.

Cons

The only real bad thing I have to say about the Vax77 Foldable 77-Key Keyboard is the price. I paid over $1200 for this keyboard and to me that’s a bit pricey for such a small keyboard. I have paid that much for a full price keyboard. I think that is the only thing I would change about this keyboard

All around, this is a great keyboard, it has tons of different sounds and samples. And it plays pretty good for what it’s worth. My husband thinks it’s a decent buy which says a lot because he is a tight wide when it comes to money. I would recommend this keyboard to any musician who is always on the go and need something portable and playable all at the same time.

Dave Plitt says :

Who ever posted this review is just screwing around. The VAX77 can`t be bought for 1200, and has no samples or sounds, it`s just a controller. The reviewer hasn`t got a clue. The site admin ought to pull this from the reviews.

John Hendry says :

“had to get used to the keys because they were a bit stiff. It took me a while to break them in but once I did, I was well on my way to making great music.” LOL

Think of the time this idiot spent trying to be someone….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162812931870431/k2311a1228/12.28.09