Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best part about the Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara is that it lengthens lashes
  • It does such an amazing job of lengthening that it almost looks as if you are wearing false eyelashes
  • It does exactly what it promises to do so I am not disappointed with the fact that my lashes do not get much volume from a few coats of this product

• by Intensify

Maybelline Lash Stiletto is like the average girl’s secret weapon as far as makeup goes. It is a great mascara to purchase if you want to have the illusion of ridiculously long lashes. I would imagine that it’s comparable to what professional makeup artists use on celebrities. It has quickly become one of my favorite mascaras to use.

The best part about the Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara is that it

lengthens lashes. It does such an amazing job of lengthening that it almost looks as if you are wearing false eyelashes. Without mascara on, my eyelashes are actually pretty short. Maybelline Lash Stiletto works wonders on them. My lashes look so much longer than they normally do. I don’t notice any clumps in my eyelashes even if I use up to three coats. It also lasts all day ...

• long so I do not have to worry about reapplying.

Because this is a lengthening mascara, it does not do much in the way of volumizing or curling lashes, but I still love using it. It does exactly what it promises to do so I am not disappointed with the fact that my lashes do not get much volume from a few coats of this product. Sometimes I just want

the long lash look and Maybelline Lash Stiletto is all I need to achieve that.

I love the wand. It’s very thin and the bristles are very distinct. Unlike some brushes, the bristles aren’t too close together so it’s very easy to apply. I am very impressed with this mascara. It has cute packaging, is easy to use, and does not clump with multiple coats. Overall, I give it two thumbs ways up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812931850431/k2311a1228/12.28.09