Dior Show Blackout Mascara
  • I like for people to notice my mascara and if you feel the same way, there is no other mascara to use
  • Everyone I know who has used this mascara would never use a different one
  • This product is hands down the best mascara of all time
  • I love this mascara because not only does it make my make-up application quicker and easier, it provides amazing length, volume, curl and deep black color

• by Valerie

I have been working in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now so I have tried virtually every mascara on the market. My previous favorite was Dior Show. However, now the masters at Dior have come out with a new and improved version called Dior Show Blackout.

I used to use three different mascaras to achieve the length, curl and volume that I desired for my eyelashes. Discovering this miracle of a product has shortened my

make-up application time by a good five minutes due to the fact that I now only have to apply one.

Dior Show’s Blackout Mascara does it all. It curls, it lengthens, it volumes, and best of all it makes the lashes DARK black.

The look is fabulous as if your lashes are straight out of a fashion machine. The formula of this product glides on so smoothly and it is not glob up at all like many ...

• other mascaras tend to to.

Although it is thick, it is actually able to separate each and every lash making the lashes look even thicker and more voluminous than they actually are. The formula is so thick that it is able to coat the lashes entirely, making them appear thicker and more voluminous.

I like for people to notice my mascara and if you feel the same way, there is no other mascara to use. Although it cots

around $20, it is well worth the price.

Everyone I know who has used this mascara would never use a different one. This product is hands down the best mascara of all time.

Dior Show’s Blackout mascara contains black kohl pigments as well. This allows the lashes to look ultra black and ultra dramatic.

I love this mascara because not only does it make my make-up application quicker and easier, it provides amazing length, volume, curl and deep black color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812931760431/k2311a1228/12.28.09