Belara Perfume by Mary Kay
  • Personally, I think that this perfume is pretty inexpensive

• by Intensify

There are very few perfumes that I can actually stand to use. The Mary Kay Belara perfume is one of them. It does not have one of those scents that is nauseatingly sweet. Part of the reason why I am very picky about the scent of my perfume is because I can easily get a headache from a

perfume that smells bad. Fortunately, this perfume does not induce headaches.

This scent reminds me of something familiar that I can’t quite name. It is slightly floral, but only in a very subtle way that adds a but of sweetness to the overall fragrance. If it were overly floral, it would seem to be more of a body spray ...

• than a perfume. This is the type of fragrance that I’d feel comfortable wearing on everyday outings or even on a date. To me, it smells light and refreshing. I catch hints of the fragrance throughout the day without getting tired of the way it smells. It isn’t overwhelming at all. I can’t say the same about very
        many other perfumes.

Personally, I think that this perfume is pretty inexpensive. Mary Kay products are very nice and I have seen so many sales online and in department stores for this particular perfume which makes it so much easier for me to justify purchasing it. There is also a Belara body lotion which is the perfect complement to this fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562812931750431/k2311a1228/12.28.09