Milani Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • It is rare that I find a makeup product that I dislike so much that I actually come to throwing it away

• by Intensify

It is rare that I find a makeup product that I dislike so much that I actually come to throwing it away. Most of the time, I’ll put up with a product that I dislike until I have finished using it just so that I can say that I got

my money’s worth. Not so with Milani Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Makeup. This product is unusable.

One thing that can make me instantly love or hate a foundation is its texture. Unfortunately, this foundation feels like mud. Why would I want to slather mud on my face? It promises to have a smooth finish. I beg to differ. This product is extremely difficult to apply to the face. It is one of the hardest foundations to blend. It does not give that light finish that you expect from something promising to transform into powder. It feels heavy. This product clogs my pores ...

• Milani Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Makeup
      so badly that I break out all over. That is the main reason why I am throwing this product out without finishing it. Any product that causes breakouts is not worth keeping in a makeup collection.

The amount of shades available for this product are also very limited. The difference

between the light shades and the dark shades is drastic. It is impossible to find a shade for a skin tone in between pale and extremely dark. For this reason and the terrible texture of the product, I intend to throw this out and never buy it again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812931700431/k2311a1228/12.28.09