Komali sri My daughter
    • Item: Komali sri, My daughter By: Krishnashanmukh.

I love my daughter Komali so much. She just crossed two years. There is so much to say about her.

She is beautiful. She is mischievous. she is intelligent and quick learner.

She is not going to the play school, yet she know more than what they teach in play school. Her memory power is extremely good. She catches the thing in the

first attempt itself.

Her grasping power is superb. She tells the capitals of 50 countries. She sings and dances.

She sings more than 50 nursery rhymes in English and in mother tongue. Not only that, she sings songs from other language movies apart from our native language movies. sometimes I wonder, how she catches the lyrics and the tune of foreign language.

Her voice is sweet and melodious.

• Recently she learnt counting numbers in Spanish after watching the video film Dora, the explorer. She is very strict about particular things.

She keeps the things back in the same place from which she has taken. She also forces me to do so. Some times when I am busy, I keep the things in the place closer to my hand.

But she does not like that. she cries and

asks me to keep the things back in the same place. She is polite.

If she wants anything she asks me in a very polite way. For example, if she wants a chocolate, then she asks me like this, ‘ Mummy will give me that green chocolate if I finish reading this book’. Whenever she asks me like that I simply hug her with emotion.

Really, my daughter is a small wonder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54200993170530/k2311a0920/9.20.06