Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • The tin that this product comes in only allows a small amount of powder to come out at a time so it makes it much easier to avoid making a mess as you’re using this product
  • The one I purchased is slightly too light for my skin tone, but I am okay with this because I like the product itself
  • I know of other mineral makeup that gives better coverage than this product
  • I would definitely not consider this to be my favorite mineral foundation

• by Intensify

There has been so much hype in the world of makeup about products containing mineral ingredients. Mineral products are supposed to be so much better for your skin than products containing more harsh chemicals. Even drugstore brands have incorporated mineral products into their lines. That’s how I got my hands on Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation.

It is relatively inexpensive. I like the packaging.

The tricky thing about mineral powders is that they tend to get everywhere. The tin that this product comes in only allows a small amount of powder to come out at a time so it makes it much easier to avoid making a mess as you’re using this product. The powder is very light so you can’t tell that you have makeup on (which is always ...

• a plus)! It goes on very easily and really blends into the skin rather than just resting on top like some powders do.

They don’t have as many shades as I’d like them to have. The one I purchased is slightly too light for my skin tone, but I am okay with this because I like the product itself. Another downside is that this foundation does not

give very heavy coverage so anyone with skin discolorations like me would have to use a lot of concealer before using this product. I know of other mineral makeup that gives better coverage than this product. I would definitely not consider this to be my favorite mineral foundation. It does a good job for a drugstore brand but there are definitely better mineral foundations on the market right now.

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812931690431/k2311a1228/12.28.09