Sonia Kashuk Starry Eyes Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love sales and deals and steals, and I’ve always known that Sonia Kashuk is an inexpensive, good quality brand, so when I saw the holiday Starry Eyes Palette, I grabbed it and ran (don’t worry, I paid)
  • So I paid $15 for it, which is pretty good, since it comes with six eyeshadows, three that are glittery, and three that are matte, so it works out to like $2.50 per color
  • Upon first glance, I noticed that there seems to only be three colors, and that the only difference was some glitter, which made me feel a little ripped off, I mean, I can just apply my own glitter at home, but then, after testing it, I notice that there’s actually six different colors, it’s just that they are very similar
  • I saw the color beneath it, and I was really happy, and that’s the main reason why I like this palette so much, because of its pigmentation
  • I actually really like the look, so I’d recommend this palette for a great gift or just to have at hand

• by Claire

I find myself perusing the drugstore makeup and beauty aisles more than I’d like to, but I’m finding so many goodies! I love sales and deals and steals, and I’ve always known that Sonia Kashuk is an inexpensive, good quality brand, so when I saw the holiday Starry Eyes Palette, I grabbed it and ran (don’t worry, I paid). So I

50 per color.

Upon first glance, I noticed that there seems to only be three colors, and that the only difference was some glitter, which made me feel a little ripped off, I mean, I can just apply my own glitter at home, but then, after testing it, I notice that there’s actually six different colors, it’s just that they are very similar.

This palette gives you a mix of brown, beige, white, and ecru colored eyeshadows, which blend very well with each other.

They are all very soft and buttery, but still ...

• Sonia Kashuk Starry Eyes Palette
      being a powdered eyeshadow.

They aren’t even that sheer, which I liked, because you know when you can’t see the color, and only the glitter? No problemo here.

I saw the color beneath it, and I was really happy, and that’s the main reason why I like this palette so much, because of its pigmentation.

The mix of colors complement each

other, as they should, and I can see how each shade can work with any other one, so I can have lots of fun creating different looks with the same palette.

The sparkles aren’t chunky at all, nor do they fall off easily.

I actually really like the look, so I’d recommend this palette for a great gift or just to have at hand.

KJ says :

This eye shadow pallet is a great undertone for that smokey look or even everyday looks. I have had mine to last sometime now and its held up for the most part. I wish the pigment was a little stronger and went on smoother. I usually will use my ring finger to rub it around so it blends easier than any brush.

Its a good go to for inexpensive but quality for sure

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812931670431/k2311a1228/12.28.09