Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium  » Software  »
  • I love the new taskbar, although it requires some getting used to
  • It's more compatible to older applications than i thought it would be
  • I don't like the new XPS viewer, as i'd rather just use PDF
  • I've already payed money for buying Windows 7 Home Premium, so I think it's kinda sad that they still include an application for paying money to get an even more expensive version of Windows
  • Exept for those few things i don't like, i still think it's a major enhancement over Windows Vista

• by Vincent

It’s quite a change from the older versions of Windows.

I’m an avid Linux user, and have been for years, but with this new version of Windows it has been my primary Operating System on one of my computers for over 2 weeks.

I love the new taskbar, although

it requires some getting used to. It is a bit sad though, that it takes so much Hard Drive space, but it’s a lot (and i mean a LOT) faster than Windows Vista.

It’s more compatible to older applications than i thought it would be.

Some things i don’t like: ...

• I don’t like the new XPS viewer, as i’d rather just use PDF.

I’d like to see something like Excel to come with Windows, like WordPad, call it ExcelPad.

I HATE the fact they included some app called Windows Anytime Upgrade!

I’ve already payed money for buying Windows 7 Home

Premium, so I think it’s kinda sad that they still include an application for paying money to get an even more expensive version of Windows. Really, don’t advertise in paid products!

Exept for those few things i don’t like, i still think it’s a major enhancement over Windows Vista. I think this was what Vista was meant to be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302812931590431/k2311a1228/12.28.09