Unisex Slipper with Memory Foam
  • I no longer have a problem with what to get for men in my life who are hard to buy gifts for
  • I found some in my Avon book I thought would be perfect
  • Most of the women I know like something a bit more feminine, including myself

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I no longer have a problem with what to get for men in my life who are hard to buy gifts for. Some time back my husband needed some new slippers to wear around the house, that he could also walk outside to get the paper or take trash out in. I found some in my Avon book I thought would be perfect. They are the Unisex Slipper with Memory Foam.

They come in several colors. My husband now has a black on black pair as well

as red with black. He absoulutey loves these slippers.

They also come in blue, orange, tan, and green. All have black trim. These are unisex and have womens sizes as well.

I think they are more manly looking. Most of the women I know like something a bit more feminine, including myself. I have however slipped m husbands on a few times when I was in a hurry.

They are very comfy. The price cannot be beat. The regular price is 14.

99, which is a great deal,

• but I have always got them at sale price for 9. 99, which is a really good deal. I have paid way over twice this much for my husband slippers in the past, that he says were not as comfortable.

These slippers have a great sturdy sole for wearing outside as well. My husband will not own a pair of slippers he cannot run out side with. This year everyone I know (men only), got these slippers.

All the grandpas, uncles, friends, and other male relatives are just

thrille dwith there new slippers. I am keeping track of what colors they each got, they may be getting the same thing next year. My husband says the Memory Foam Insole make these the most comfortable slippers he has ever worn.

They are very attractive slipper for men, I do wish they had some that were more feminine looking for us gals. I am marking them down a bit because of this only.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462712931550331/k2311a1227/12.27.09