Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream
  • This is the best hand cream ever, not to mention the low price
  • They all three work great, but I prefer the smell and texture of the intensive
  • I love this hand cream, the price for a large size tube is normally around 2.50 which is a bargain to me

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have used many different hand creams through the years. I have finally found the one for me. With Avon’s Mositure Therapy hand cream, I will not be buying any others. This is the best hand cream ever, not to mention the low price.

I have paid much more for hand creams that did not even start to work as well as moisture therapy. In fact, not

any of the higher priced hand creams worked as well. I discovered Avon’s Moisture Therapy about a year ago.

It comes in three different types. You can get Oatmeal, Pro Vitamin or Intensive. I have tried them all.

They all three work great, but I prefer the smell and texture of the intensive. This lotion is not greasy, but is nice and firm. You know it is staying on and working.

It is nice and creamy and has a great, fresh smell, without being overbearing. I never need any other lotions for my hands, and in the winter I even use it on my feet to keep from drying out. My husband has got so he uses it as well.

He is out in the weather alot and gets cracked and dried hands. As ...

Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312712931540331/k2311a1227/12.27.09