Wearever Real Easy 12 Piece Cookware Set
  • These are so far the best pans I have ever owned

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I got some really nice things this Christmas, but my favorite gift was from my husband. He got me a great set of Wearever Real Easy Pots and Pans. These are so far the best pans I have ever owned. From what I can see they are of the best quality. He purchased them at Walmart and they come with a lifetime warranty.

I always figure if someone is willing to put a lifetime warrenty on their products, they must really stand behind what they are selling. My new pans are not only nonstick and easy to cleanup on the inside, but

the outside is also nonstick. I have already used them all, with various food. Everything I have cooked in these pans comes right out.

Although these pans are dishwasher safe, I do not even bother. They are so easy to clean. A little dishsoap and a dishcloth wipes everything right off. My husband knew I needed new pans.

He only got me the 12 piece to make sure I liked them. He is going to have to go back and get more now. I love them. I will end up replacing every pot and pan I have with these.

With the twelve ...

• piece set I got a sauce pan and a dutch oven with covered glass lids that are great for viewing what ever I am cooking. I also got a nice sized saute pan and a 10″ skillet. My favorite item is the griddle pan. My old griddle pan had gotten so everything was sticking on it.

It never worked like my new one, not even when I first got it. My new griddle pan is the best. I made the best pancakes for my daughters the morning after Christmas. They did not stick or run, and came out perfect.

This set also

came with hard plastic utensils that are designed to rest on the cookware. How awesome is that. I am always fighting my utensils to stay where I place them. I love that I no longer have to do this.

The handles of my pans have a great secure, comfortable grip and they stay cool. No more hot handles for me. I am so happy with my new pots and pans, I cannot wait to get the rest of them replaced with the Wearever Real Easy pans, as well as my utensils.

Sylvia Allen says :

Can Metal utensils be used on the Wearever nonstick pans? Are they compatible with induction hobs?

Galega says :

There are some misconception about using metal utensils on induction stove.

Here is a simple rule: The key to induction cooktops is that the pots and pans you use must be made from a magnetic material to work with this system. The induction cooktop will induce the electrons in a magnetic material to move, creating an electric current in that magnetic material. That current generates heat in the pot.

Now, you should know which of your utensils are suitable to be used for induction stove.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532712931530331/k2311a1227/12.27.09