Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown  » Books  »
  • It was a little hard to follow in my opinion
  • I am not sure if I believe in all of Dan Brown's religious therory's as the true hidden meanings in Di Vinci's Paintings, it is very interesting to see his conclusions and then make my own

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I did see the Da Vince Code when it was first on the theaters. It was too me a very drawn out movie, and I felt as though I had missed something. It was a little hard to follow in my opinion.

I finally got a chance to read the novel by Dan Brown. It is now on my top ten list of favorite books.

The book is very deatailed orientated, yet still very easy to follow. It was one of those books I could not put down once I had started.

The book starts with the murder, in the Louvre of the last man to hold a most important secret.

He has hidden the information in code and in various Da Vinci Paintings, hince the title of the book.

As with the others holding the secret, upon his murder he gave the incorrect information. The secret will die with him, usless someone can crack the code.

His dieing hope is that it is not cracked by the wrong people. From hear it continues in a very thrilling matter.

I am not sure if I believe in all of Dan Brown’s religious therory’s as the true hidden meanings in Di Vinci’s Paintings, it is very interesting to see his conclusions and then make my own. Regardless of how I or anyone else ...

• feels as to what is correct and what is not, it is a thriller all the way.

This is all surrounded around a secret society dating all the way back to having members such as Issac Newton. An ancient truth will be lost forever if Robert Langdon, a symbologist from Harvard and French cryptologist, Sophie Neveu cannot sort through the incrypted codes.

The story goes on to have Langdon and Neveu racing through Paris, trying to stay ahead of a faceless enemy with not such good intentions. It seems this unknown person is onto their every move as soon as they figure out another piece of the puzzle.

As

they get into scrapes and even come close to death, Langdon and Neveu are an unlikely pare, who end up as a great team. I do not want to ruin the book for anyone who has not read it or seen the movie, but not only is this a great thrill to read their is just the right amount of romance to make it interesting and sexy, yet not mushy.

Even if you have seen the movie, you must read the book to get the full story. This is one of those times, the movie is no comparison to the book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172712931510331/k2311a1227/12.27.09