Dixon Ticonderoga pencils  » Other  »
  • On my first day of kindergarten, I was using a pack of pencils that probably cost me about 25 cents

• by weatherboy727
      Ever since i was a little kid, I used to think that cheaper items were better. This was until i started school.

On my first day of kindergarten, I was using a pack of pencils that probably

cost me about 25 cents.

Whenever i wrote, the tip was not at all smooth and slowed down my writing.

If this weren’t bad enough, when i tried to erase, the rock solid eraser ripped a hole through ...

• my paper.

So the very next day, I went to the store and sprung for the Dixon Ticonderoga pencils.

I loved them from the start.

The tip is not just pure graphite, but a unique mixture which

leads to smoother writing.

The erasers do not rip the paper, but erase the marks with astounding clarity.

Some may say that I am a pencil snob, but I say, Accept no cheap imitations.

TICONDEROGA all the way.

Dixon Ticonderoga pencils

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12200993150530/k2311a0920/9.20.06