Digene  » Medicine  »
  • Digene chewable tablets also solved the problem of my constipation
  • My children just loved its mint flavored taste that it made it rather convenient for me to administer these chewable to them

• by rm002

Last week after having enjoying a hearty meal at one of my friends wedding, I was in for some trouble. After returning from the wedding, my stomach started feeling uncomfortable. I felt a little uneasy and started burping every 2-3 minutes. But the worst part was that I was unable to sleep that night and only kept tossing and turning on the bed. This made me uneasy and also left me feeling lethargic and dull the next 2-3 days. This is when my grand mother suggested using chewable tablets called Digene

Digene chewable are basically antacid and anti flatulent tablets which work by neutralizing acid in the stomach. These antacid and anti flatulent tablets also causes the gas produced by some foods to remain dissolved allowing it to be passed

through comfortably. So before visiting my physician, I decide to take Digene chewable for helping me give some relief. After taking two Digene chewable at night, hoping for some relief, I just dosed off to sleep only to wake up fresh in the morning. Digene chewable tablets gave me relief just after about 30-35 minutes of taking it that it completely made my stomach feel at ease and helped to sleep peacefully all through the night.

I was so satisfied with the results of my first dose, that I continued taking it for the next three days( two in the morning and two before retiring to bed) only to find that myself feeling just fit and fine. I was just thrilled. Taking Digene chewable tablets proved is the perfect ...

• solution for my upset stomach. All my burping and the feeling of uncomfortableness almost disappeared. Digene chewable tablets also solved the problem of my constipation. After taking them for three days, my bowel movements now seemed to have improved. This in turn helped prevented lethargy and gave me a feeling of well being and good health. Digene chewable tablets not only helped me with my acidity, but all the members of my family whether young or old seemed to swear of its effectiveness. My children just loved its mint flavored taste that it made it rather convenient for me to administer these chewable to them. Digene chewable tablets never ever felt like taking some kind of medicine. Its soft and creamy taste made taking it a rather tasty affair.
        Digene chewable tablets were not only light on the stomach but were also easily digestible. Digene chewable tablets proved to be great aid when I was travelling. Packed in a foiled sheet, these chewable easily fitted in my handbag and were quiet handy whenever anyone seemed down with stomach disorder. Digene soon found a place in my home, in my car and in my office too.

Digene chewable tablets have now become an important ingredient in my medical kit. I always find it going for it as soon as I face any indigestion or uneasiness in my stomach and Digene proves itself successful every time I use it. A great aid for people who love eating food to the core, Digene chewable tablets promises to deliver great results in a quick and effective manner.

Digene
    himanshu says :

give me the whole details about ingredients active excipients of the Digene its QA QC process.

Galega says :

Following are active ingredients of Digene:

Dried aluminium hydroxide Gel I.P.
    Magnesium aluminium silicate hydrate
    Magnesium hydroxide I.P.
    Simethicone I.P.

B.S.Srirangarajan says :

My 16 months old son, literally speaking, licked Mosquiot Repellant Liquidator` graphite rod. When my wife took note of this, the graphite rod was in his mouth, the cap was intact, but there were some, presumable, leakages of the liquid. AFter say about 5 minutes my son vomitted profusely. This happend at 1000 hrs on 02.04.2010. Around 1300 hrs the same day we met a child specialist who we consult regularly with regards to his health. The doctor is well aware of my family and especially my son. The doctor recommended digene tablet crushed and mixed with water 3 doses a day for two days. At 1400 hrs we gave him one dose. I wish to have your opinion.

Galega says :

Yes. Digene contains Simethicone and Magnesium Hydroxide, among others. These two ingredients can effectively tackle toxic stuffs in the stomach. I think you should follow the instructions of your doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262712931470331/k2311a1227/12.27.09