Women’s skechers bikers tickled trainers  » Other  »
2.5
  • I got my women's skechers bikers tickled shoes which is in color brown which I bought last year in Schun store
  • I thought my sketchers shoes was a nice one but I was wrong or maybe I was using it too much that it became worn out too soon

• by kim

I got my women’s skechers bikers tickled shoes which is in color brown which I bought last year in Schun store. I bought it because I was simply enticed by the nice look which I thought is a good shoes for me to wear specially when I go out for a walk and most of all it can be paired with any trousers or shorts.

Since I wasn’t really a big fan of rubber shoes

and whenever I bought a rubber shoes I always got blisters on my ankle and most of my shoes were all very feminine and I only got this one whenever I went out jogging, exercising and walking with my husband in the park.

But unluckily I only wore it for a few months because it instantly got a small hole on the front side of the shoes which later on became worst as I continually ...

• used it.

I thought my sketchers shoes was a nice one but I was wrong or maybe I was using it too much that it became worn out too soon.

I bought this shoes for almost £40 which is quite sad that I can no longer use it anymore unless I would sew it which I can’t really be bothered doing.

As far as I can remember I have only used it a

couple of times in jogging on a plain pavement for only 30 minutes but I must admit though that I use it more frequently when I went out for a walk.

In fairness, it is very comfy on my feet and it doesn’t give me blisters on my ankle but after it got a hole it isn’t as comfortable as it used to be and most of all it is really very embarrassing wearing a shoes with a hole.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122712931460331/k2311a1227/12.27.09