365 Organic Shells and White Cheddar Cheese  » Food  »
  • What I like best about this macaroni and cheese is how the cheese sticks to the macaroni, like its supposed to
  • The somewhat thick layer of white cheddar cheese tightly surrounds the macaroni shells and this is the big reason, I think, that this boxed mix has such a good flavor to it
  • Overall, if you are someone that likes macaroni and cheese quite a bit, I would most definitely recommend this boxed mix

• by GenesisOne

365 Organic Shells and White Cheddar Cheese is macaroni and cheese in a box and boy is it ever tasty! Also, being macaroni, it is not only tasty, but filling, too! What I like best about this macaroni and cheese is how the cheese sticks to the macaroni, like its supposed to. The cheese is not at all watery.

The somewhat thick layer

of white cheddar cheese tightly surrounds the macaroni shells and this is the big reason, I think, that this boxed mix has such a good flavor to it.

Speaking of the cheese, it is really rich as well as generous in portion.

There is plenty of cheese included, at least, for me, and I am someone that usually cannot get enough cheese! The ...

• shells are organic, so while I still would not say that this makes for a healthy side dish at dinner time, at least the shells are all natural, and that helps a little.

Although I am not complaining, I am a little surprised that since the shells are organically made, that the price on a box of this macaroni and cheese is not

somewhat higher.

I can generally purchase a box of this macaroni and cheese for anywhere between one dollar and twenty cents to one dollar and thirty cents, depending on the store I am at.

Overall, if you are someone that likes macaroni and cheese quite a bit, I would most definitely recommend this boxed mix.

It is one of the finest on the market!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272712931260331/k2311a1227/12.27.09