The Maxwell Universal ipod,iphone speaker  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • I know this isn’t a good trait but I can’t help it
  • I did this with the Universal ipod iphone Speaker and I regret it to this day
  • I paid $200 for this cradle speaker and it works like I paid $50
  • The only pros I can talk about is the fact that I was able to place my iphone, ipod on there with no problem
  • I was disappointed and I feel as if I’m ever going to buy another Maxwell speaker again in my life I wasted a lot of money on this gadget and I’m full of regret

• by crystal

I should have known that everything that looks good doesn’t mean that It’s good for you. I have a habit of looking at electronics and thinking that they are worth a lot of money just by how they look. I know this isn’t a good trait but I can’t help it. I did this with the Universal ipod iphone Speaker and I regret it to this day. There aren’t many things to brag about when it comes to this ipod, iphone speaker, I wish that there was but there really isn’t. I paid $200 for this cradle speaker and it works like I paid $50. I’m not sure if it had anything to do with me but there wasn’t much to it when it came to setting it up. I don’t believe that

I dropped it so I’m not sure why it sounds the way it does.

The cons?

The thing thatI hated most about this ipod, iphone speaker was the fact that the sound was all around crap. I’m talking about horrible sound came from the speakers. I would connect my iphone to the speakers and I would get low quality sound. I’m not sure what the situation was but I was highly upset.

Another thing I didn’t like about this speaker was that it was so big and bulky that I couldn’t find any place to put it. I tried sticking it on top of my TV but the mount was to wide and it wasn’t small enough to fit. If I would have had an entertainment system then I would have been lucky. But that ...

• wasn’t the case. In the end I had to put it on the floor which made my living room look tacky.

If that wasn’t enough the darn thing was heavy. I’m talking about I hated having to pick it up to move it because it was far from being light weight. Now I’m not saying that It so heavy that it can’t be carried. What I’m saying is that for it to be a iphone, ipod speaker I would like to be able to take it places with me to display my music. I can’t do that because of the bulky weight.

Are there any pros?

The only pros I can talk about is the fact that I was able to place my iphone, ipod on there with no problem. The installation was cool.

I didn’t have any problems programming or setting up, which was a plus

I also liked the color of it, if that says anything. It comes in one color which is burgundy. I find that even though it operates like crap, it’s sleek and really cute. I guess the cuteness doesn’t really matter if it doesn’t work like it’s suppose to.

The ipod,iphone speaker comes with three buttons that lets you navigate through your ipod,iphone with ease.I think that is the only real good thing I can say about this speaker. Other than that I don’t have anything else positive to say. I was disappointed and I feel as if I’m ever going to buy another Maxwell speaker again in my life I wasted a lot of money on this gadget and I’m full of regret

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162712931170231/k2311a1227/12.27.09