Armani Prive Cologne Eau de Jade
1.5
  • I only noticed bergamot when I first sprayed it

• by becca5040

A unisex fragrance from the House of Armani. This was one of those which I liked to try because of its classification which is citrus aromatic. When a scent is classified as citrus aromatic, it is safe to say it can be unisex. In most instances, unisex fragrances have this classification. Other “for men”perfumes which are classified as citrus aromatic can be used by women too. I was analyzing the scent very well and it be made or wore by both sexes. When people like me who prefers light rather than a headstrong aroma, I always collect this kind of perfumes. It is also the safest to use which can be flexible in all occasions. This is my first Armani Prive perfume. I chose the safest of all scents. This is my first time seeing perfume from Armani Prive. I never had the occasion

to try this line. I tried several Giorgio Armani fragrances before and t was one of those scents which has luminous aromas. I just happen to like it which is a good thing. The appearance is so formal for me. I find it stiff but mysterious also. When I took a peak at other Armani Prive scents, they look exactly the same. I have no choice but to taste the scent to know the scent rather than dwelling on the appearance.

The scent is very simple. I only noticed bergamot when I first sprayed it. It can restored lost energy when you smell it. That is what I really like about citrus smell. It is almost a safe energizer. It gives you strength and mingles well to your senses. The rush of bergamot here will take your breath away. Citrus always gives you refreshing ...

• feeling after. Be it drinking oranges or lemonade or the smell of your car or even a fortifying flavor of your tea, this goes to your senses very well. I appreciate everything about bergamot in this particular perfume. I also like the combination of neroli in the scent. It gave me this fresh floral smell which unfazed with other notes in the concoction. It seems neroli was shinning through during the segue. It was a well-known floral smell because neroli is often used too in most floral scents. I have tried smelling one in Body Shop. It had a similar smell but this version is more intense but soft. The only thing that puzzled me was the dry down when I was able to sense vanilla. The latter is good if it is used alone or it is incorporated in cakes and pastries. This
        is the only avenue where I can appreciate vanilla. In some perfumes which contains vanilla, I do not enjoy the after feel of it. It seems so powdery for me. This note is not lighting up the entire scent to remain refreshing like its entrance.

I disliked this because of its worst dry down. It did not deliver citrus like how it is classified. I was expecting a peppy dry down like other citrus aromatic scents I have tried. Citrus aromatic scents have full of zest even until the scent evaporates. This scent shifted from what was a good beginning to what was oddly a dry down. This was misleading, not delightful and very warm. People go for citrus scent to make a feel of breeze in their minds and here you are getting vanilla in your nose. This is just a nasal poison for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562712931140231/k2311a1227/12.27.09