Bright Crystal by Versace perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like the middle notes too especially lotus
  • Peony is strong tends to be grassy sometimes but lotus has the best floral character among the bunch
  • I think the beauty of this scent was the great proportions of all notes

• by becca5040

This is a female perfume which is classified as floral fruity. When it was already boarding time for my trip back from Beijing, I was still standing inside the Duty Free shop. Because I was on a hurry, I picked this inadvertently. I have to buy a perfume as one of my keepsakes. I also want to dispose all of my RMB rather than converting it to our own currency upon reaching my home country. The appearance was very girly for me. This is the perfect example of something which I did not test because of time and I was basing it on the appearance. Who wouldn’t love this scent from just looking at it? I breached “don’t judge the book thru its cover” here. I just fell in love with the color and the style of the flacon. It looked like a crystal piece

from afar. When I entered the perfume department of Duty Free, this was the foremost perfume that caught my eyes. I like how this perfume looked like. It was beautiful and simple. The flacon sparkles like a true gem and the liquid was baby pink. I felt hushed upon looking at the scent alone. The appearance gave the name a more vivid character.

I did not notice pomegranate until I knew the notes of this scent. Right after arriving, I grabbed the bottle and sprayed it in my wrist. The top notes were pomegranate and yuzu. The latter belongs to the citrus family thus the smell is supposed to be fruity combining pomegranate and yuzu. I have qualms about pomegranate because it tends to be sour and so rotten fruity when its fragrance is extracted. But in the perfume it did not smell that way. It ...

• was soft citrus but the fruity effect of pomegranate was playing around. What I loved mostly was the moderation of everything. If pomegranate will be too loud, the scent will be so cheap. I like the middle notes too especially lotus. The heart was comprised by the notes of peony, magnolia and lotus. Magnolia has this rich aroma which is so coy and sweet. Peony is strong tends to be grassy sometimes but lotus has the best floral character among the bunch. Again, I experienced moderation during this segue because it was just so low and very great. Musk and amber made up the dry down. It was a perfect combination because the dry down when these notes were introduced was just likewise moderate. I think the beauty of this scent was the great proportions of all notes. It seems one note has to suck out
        the extravagance of another and then gave the entire texture a different blow. This is what I felt in this perfume.

This is a modern tale for floral fruity scents. The composition was slightly fruity so as not to be too bore on the floral aspect but likewise not loosing the core of the floral character in general. This is a great variation of a floral fruity scent. Everything was fantastically controlled in terms of its notes in all stages. The scent accomplished my approval for recommendation. I am not a fan of floral fruity but this is one that I would say demands out attention. This is pleasant for all seasons and imbues a modern taste for women. The smell is modern, sophisticated but light. This is what makes it so engaging because you will like it until it dries down even hours after it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562712931130231/k2311a1227/12.27.09