Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • First, I like the coverage of this foundation because it is from medium to full
  • More so, I was also impressed with the effects on the coverage
  • Like what I've said, the stick form is very convenient
  • I don't like it when other foundation gives you this kind of effect
  • I think this is one of the best foundations I have tried because of its excellent effect on the skin, superior coverage and no harsh effects on the skin

• by becca5040

I tried this type of foundation makeup after I tried Shiseido Concealer stick. I tried the stick foundation because of its convenience and its prompt availability when you are traveling or in a hurry of apply it. There are those instances when we need makeup which are less consuming in time when you apply it. I never got hold of stick-form foundation because mostly I used liquid form. When I do makeup in my face, I have to budget time and really part of my everyday routine before commencing on donning my wardrobe. I have a separate makeup kit for travels. Oftentimes I have it in my car so that in times of out of town trips, I will just grab it and then I can specifically ask my makeup artist to use it. With other brands, I did not find anything that was on stick form. This was one of those I was excited of trying.

First, I like the coverage of this foundation because it is from medium to full. Meaning

if you have freckles or marks left by blemishes you can use it even those who have birthmarks, vitiligo or scars. If you need intense concealment for these problems, you can surely rely on the coverage of this foundation. I would be glad if the coverage of makeup foundation are usually medium to full because at least you already have a foundation which carries superior coverage. Better have a foundation with superior coverage so that everything is covered rather than sheer coverage which if you have something more intense needed to be concealed, you will have problems doing so. Just like in estimating the food to cook, better have enough rather than scarce supply. More so, I was also impressed with the effects on the coverage. It can really conceal birthmarks and scars. The one near my chin is a very prominent scar from an illness. In the pictures, it turned out to be naturally concealed. I was satisfied with the coverage.

This foundation is also worth appreciating for its functionality.

• Like what I’ve said, the stick form is very convenient. When you are in a situation that you needed to apply foundation and you have limited time, this is a great help. The foundation which is in solid form is very delicate. This is the cause of the downside of having it in stick form. It is not economical and it easily gets wasted. I ended up using my index finger to apply it. If you will apply it directly using the stick foundation itself, it will degrease the foundation. Not good for even application and not good for your budget.

The texture is very impressive too. After applying it on my face, I felt the creamy texture of it, very even and natural and when you look at your skin, it blends well that it almost look natural. I always look for the after-effect on your skin. Other foundation gives you a very thickset texture in your skin resulting in too much color making it too obvious. I don’t like it

when other foundation gives you this kind of effect. When I checked my pictures after using this, I was very happy and contented looking at my face. I feel so pretty wearing it and no artificial effects after.

Since this foundation has a creamy texture, when you apply it, it glides smoothly in your face. It was very good because it is not hard to apply it. The challenge also when applying a foundation in your face is the substance of the foundation. You need to even out the application so that the color will turn out natural. If the substance is thick, it won’t glide evenly, this will not be possible. I really had convenience while doing this with Shiseido because of its creamy and effortless substance.

Also, I did not experience any blemish after using this. This has good effects on the skin. I think this is one of the best foundations I have tried because of its excellent effect on the skin, superior coverage and no harsh effects on the skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312712931100231/k2311a1227/12.27.09