Pillsbury Hotcake Creamy Vanilla Hotcake Mix  » Food  »
  • I did not need butter and maple syrup to make it delicious

• by JustCurious

My family is one of those who like variety in their menu, most especially breakfast. We all believe in the adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

One of those that sometimes come into our breakfast table is hotcakes.

Since I have been eating pancakes since

I was born (or soon thereafter), my palate has become tired of its sweetness until I ate Pillsbury Hotcakes Creamy Vanilla Hotcake Mix.

In keeping with its promise written on its blurb, this particular brand was indeed sweeter and creamier.

The fact that it was vanilla-based was very much obvious ...

• with the first bite.

I could tell it apart from other pancakes by just the taste because it is different.

The vanilla made the pancakes taste better.

I did not need butter and maple syrup to make it delicious.

The cinnamon flavored maple syrup completed my pancake breakfast.

It really

tasted great with my coffee, the sweetness contrasting with the bitterness.

My mother though complained that the 400g box made way too much pancakes than five (5) people could eat for breakfast.

She was right.

When I read the side of the box, the box had about eight (8) servings per container.

Team HoneyComb Dumaguete City Phil. says :

November 22, 2011 PILLSBURY PHILIPPINES GEN. MILLS FOODS, INC. 25 F PHILAM LIFE TOWER 8767 PASEO DE ROXAS MAKATI CITY, PHILIPPINES DEAR SIR MADAME Good day. We wrote you a letter to inform your company that we ve found something in your pillsbury ready mix creamy vanilla hotcake mix a human hair and a nylon which we believe that s come from a sack. We were looking forward to your response. Sincerely yours TEAM HONEYCOMB HONEYCOMB TOURIST INN REATAURANT DUMAGUETE CITY, NEGROS ORIENTAL, PHIL.

JustCurious says :

To Team Honeycomb Please note that I only reviewed the product. I have nothing to do with the manufacturer.

Joanna says :

If you find something in the mix, you might be better served to return it to store where you purchased the product for a refund. You can also fill out an accident report that the manager will send back to the manufacturer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272712930910231/k2311a1227/12.27.09