Verizon Wireless RIM Blackberry Curve 8530  » Phones  »
  • However, I was overjoyed when my mother brought me a Verizon Wireless RIM Blackberry Curve 8530 for my birthday (which retails for $99 with a 2 year service agreement)

• by simply_fabulous

When it comes to cell phones, I have had my share of disappointments, most notably the Verizon Wireless Razor phone. However, I was overjoyed when my mother brought me a Verizon Wireless RIM Blackberry Curve 8530 for my birthday (which retails for $99 with a 2 year service agreement).

The Blackberry Curve 8530 is great for someone who has never had a smartphone before or if you

are someone who is using it more for personal reasons that business. It features many of the same features as a regular phone like a digital camera, Bluetooth, V Cast Music, and instant messaging. What distinguishes the Blackberry Curve 8530 from other phones is the fact that it has GPS and Wi-fi internet. The phone also has voice-activated dialing which is a great feature for when ...

• you are using the phone while driving (with of course a Bluetooth headset). You also don’t have to charge the phone as much as other phones that I have had in the past. It is also super easy to download a ton of apps, but they do take from the phone’s memory.

I only found a few negatives about the Blackberry Curve 8530. The phone

is super light which is a good thing, but it sort of reminds me more of a cheap toy phone than a Blackberry. The pictures that you take on the phone are not as clear as they should be, and the phone’s keyboard is a bit small. Overall the phone is an affordable, no frill version of other Blackberry phones. It also was a wonderful birthday present.

domergue says :

j`ai un probl me avec mon blackberry, la connexion av mon interlocuteur et constamment saccad .J`aimerai faire marcher la garantie constructeur car mon op rateur ne peu assurer le suivi. Je pr cise que cela fait moins d`un an que j`ai achet mon blackberry. merci de m`adresser un courrier des que possible. cordialement.

Marg says :

Pour changer votre garantie que vous auriez contacter Blackberry . Allez ici pour leur contact :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372712930880231/k2311a1227/12.27.09