Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Upon my latest trip to Sephora I noticed Murad's SKin Perfecting Lotion
  • I decided to purchase the product and give it a try
  • I am more impressed with this moisturizer than any other product I have tried and trust me, I have tried a lot

• by Valerie

I have suffered from acne for nearly five years now and have been unable to find a product that will control my unsightly blemishes. Upon my latest trip to Sephora I noticed Murad’s SKin Perfecting Lotion. Although it is not directly for the treatment of acne, the title does state “Skin Perfecting Lotion” and it is part of the Murad anti acne line.

I decided to purchase the product and give it a try. The first time I used it, I already noticed

a difference in the tone and texture of my skin. The lotion absorbed into my skin beautifully and I actually felt as if it were sinking deep into my pores, deeper than most other moisturizers. My skin felt perfectly hydrated. I find that most moisturizing lotions either make my skin too oily or do not moisturize it enough. This product was able to acheive the perfect balance. My skin felt wonderfully hydrated and not at all oily.

The remarkable thing about Murad’s moisturizer is that it is light yet very effective. Some moisturizers are so heavy that I am afraid to use them in fear that the oil greasy complex will clog my pores. With this product I do not have that worry. Although this product is light, it moisturizes my skin which speaks wonders because I happen to have very dry skin.

Another great thing about Murad’s Skin Perfecting Lotion is that it actually helps to perfect the skin. Not only does it provide the perfect ...

• Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
      amount of moisture, it is actually able to improve the texture of the skin. My skin had bumps all over it as a result of my acne. After using this moisturizer for about a week, I noticed a significant decrease in the bumps on my skin. My skin became clear and smooth. It actually looks healthier than it has in years.

Another great thing about this product is that it is not only for those who suffer from acne. This moisturizer will improve

any skin type from oily to dry to combination. It also contains retinol which is beneficial for acne as well as wrinkles and is basically a wonderful ingredient to use on the face,

Although this product costs $33 for a 1.7 oz tube, it is well worth the price. I am more impressed with this moisturizer than any other product I have tried and trust me, I have tried a lot. I simply cannot get over the way this product makes my skin feel and look.

Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312712930860231/k2311a1227/12.27.09