Psych: Speak Now or Forever hold your Piece  » TV  »
  • My all-day Psych marathon today resulted in me seeing an episode I haven't seen before (and I thought I saw every episode of this show so far)
  • Of course, I'm still a bit curious about what happened to the best man, who happened to disappear the night of the wedding
  • Overall though, I think this was a fantastic episode that is worth watching at least once

• by Review Vigilante

My all-day Psych marathon today resulted in me seeing an episode I haven’t seen before (and I thought I saw every episode of this show so far); Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece. This was a great episode too.

Shawn and Gus end up being invited to a fancy wedding after someone stole the bride’s $5

million ring (it was her grandmothers and it was apparently stolen from the hotel safe).

This is one of the few episodes I’ve seen where Shawn almost screws up and reviews he’s not a psychic; something he does on another case, when he solves it based on the secretary’s handwriting and almost lets it slip to the ...

• chief.

My favorite part of this episode had to be the fact they broke into Lassiter’s room and, not only did they run up a big bill from room service; they also threw the bachelor party in the room too.

I especially love how he managed to get away with it at the end too.

Of course,

I’m still a bit curious about what happened to the best man, who happened to disappear the night of the wedding.

It would have been nice for someone to mention they found him or something.

Overall though, I think this was a fantastic episode that is worth watching at least once.

I’m glad I finally got a chance to see it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102612930601031/k2311a1226/12.26.09