Eden Lake movie  » Movies  »
1.5
  • The message is very clear in the movie though and it undoubtedly conveys about the current problem of society which is about gang problem
  • As I patiently trying to finish the story I can't help feeling mad and utterly disappointed with the twist ending of the story
  • The movie initially started with some boring parts on which some acts are quite dragging and very slow but it later on catches up and build up the suspense in the middle
  • I think the parents should watched it first and then later on decides

• by kim

I just recently watch this thriller movie on a DVD player which is a British horror thriller written and directed by James Watkins. My comment about this movie is that I am not satisfied with the ending. The message is very clear in the movie though and it undoubtedly conveys about the current problem of society which is about gang problem.

Crime and gang completely go together. As what I have perceived in this movie, it looked like everyone is a victim; the

child, the parent and even the ordinary bystander.

I guess this movie should be watched by all parents who have teenage children so that they will be re awaken by the reality that they should play a vital role in a child’s life. This teaching of morality and values should not be mainly focused on the shoulder of the teachers or those people sitting in the government.

It is indeed true that teaching should start from home. I feel sorry for ...

• the life and future wasted from these young kids.

As I patiently trying to finish the story I can’t help feeling mad and utterly disappointed with the twist ending of the story. After all those suspense build up and emphasizing the different emotions expressed by the main character of the movie, I was feeling annoyed with the sad conclusion.

Kelly Reilly who does the role of Jenny in the movie should be credited and acknowledged for her excellent performance to her role.

The movie initially started with some boring parts on which some acts are quite dragging and very slow but it later on catches up and build up the suspense in the middle.

But if I am going to sum up the movie, all I can say is that is very brutal and scary. I am not sure if this is going to be a good movie to be watched by teenagers.

I think the parents should watched it first and then later on decides.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112612930531031/k2311a1226/12.26.09