Clinique almost powder make-up in light color  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like most about this brand is that it also have an SPF which protects my skin from the harsh heat of the sun
  • I prefer preventing my young face early on from getting early wrinkles
  • Just one problem though with this make up is that when I attended parties and it makes my face looked like my face is so white since the powder is so obvious on the pictures
  • The only downside though is that the price is very expensive as like the rest of other Clinique products but I am happy and confident using this brand because I know that they are using the safe ingredients that will not damage my face

• by kim

I got this make up early this year from Selfridges store in London for the price of £18. In my own personal opinion I would always go for a powdered make-up rather than the liquid ones because I don’t like the feel of the oily texture of my face if I use the liquid.

Whereas with the powdered one it doesn’t leave my face greasy especially during the summer

season.

What I like most about this brand is that it also have an SPF which protects my skin from the harsh heat of the sun.

I prefer preventing my young face early on from getting early wrinkles.

Aside from me putting an SPF base make up I also have to put on Clinique powder to finish it off.

I sometimes use it with an airbrush but ...

• most of the time I just use it with the sponge to make it look more natural and light.

Just one problem though with this make up is that when I attended parties and it makes my face looked like my face is so white since the powder is so obvious on the pictures.

But I like the feel of the powder on when I pat some on my face;

it just simply mixed well with on my skin.

I also love the case color which is green and it is very easy to keep it in my small handbag.

The only downside though is that the price is very expensive as like the rest of other Clinique products but I am happy and confident using this brand because I know that they are using the safe ingredients that will not damage my face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312612930521031/k2311a1226/12.26.09