Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats  » Food  »
  • Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats is a variety breakfast cereal that I found out few months back
  • There are different types of which I like the most is Honey Bunch of Oats with almonds
  • Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats solves a problem I had faced with pure oats cereals
  • A small pack itself cost around four dollars
  • I recommend Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats to all my friends and I am sure kids will also love this one and thereby making it a great family cereal

• by demandon

Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats is a variety breakfast cereal that I found out few months back. There are different types of which I like the most is Honey Bunch of Oats with almonds.

This is a very innovative cereal which mixes

oats with frosted flakes and rich nuts along with.

To sweetness there is blend of honey and sugar which enhances the taste of the breakfast.

Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats solves a problem I had faced with pure oats cereals.

When there is only oats in the bowl it looks raw and taste is also very plain with no crispiness.

But with honey bunch of oats this problem is solved to a great extent.

I just have this cereal mixed with milk and have ...

• Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats
      it more than three times a week and have become my regular breakfast in this time.

This product from Kellogg’s is little pricey.

A small pack itself cost around four dollars.

But I regularly buy it every week because I love the

taste very much.

And when the nuts get in the milk the taste and crispiness increases many fold.

I recommend Kellogg’s Honey Bunch of Oats to all my friends and I am sure kids will also love this one and thereby making it a great family cereal.

Lacy says :

Honey Bunch of Oats, Honey Bunch of Oats with Almonds and Honey Bunch of Oats frosted is a Post brand cereal not a Kellogs.ay want to revise your review.

Lacy says :

The writer of this review has advertised this cereal under the brand Kellogs and that is incorrect. The correct brand of this cereal is Post. Therefore this makes the whole review seem unreliable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272612930461031/k2311a1226/12.26.09