Pune India  » Travel  »
  • When we were entering to that road I thought it seems like we are entering into some forest

• by Jyoti
      Hi! I was with my mom in Pune,India at aunt’s place in 2003. Though Pune is very nice city and weather of that place very pleasant still during those days I was into great depression. My uncle, aunt and my cousins have made plan to go out and they had not told me the place where we were going.

I denied first but after their somany requests I agreed to go… Weather was fantastic that day… There were small dizzling…and I luv rain still that day wasn’t happy too much. So they took to one of the farm house outside Pune.

When

we were entering to that road I thought it seems like we are entering into some forest. but when we enter into the farm house… my mood has been changed.

Wow!!!! entrance of that farm house was fantastic… There were all greenary it was raining and main gate was filled with colorful flowers. Then we entered and left side there was sitting in the open area and seat were full of streams and flowers it looked like that they have made chair and table with flowers only… it was all natural (I luv nature) I ran away and sat there for a ...

• while.

That place looked like that I am into some dream. Then after little while we went inside the house and all interiors was made from antique things (Indian antiques are already famous) It was beautifully decorated.

with fairies, fountains, birds ‘n animals’ statue made in white color of marble. Then we entered one of the room and it was also too good (as soon as we were entering we were finding place better ‘n’ better) That room looked like indian queen’s room with all the facility… When we had seen everything and we were feeling hungary we went to have food

inside.

Dining area was into open place close to the swimming pool with lots of fountains were coming into white fairies’ hand. Scene was fantastic.

We sat there. There were small bar with dance floor.

We are boy there to air some music so we will have dance and have some fun in rain… SO what we did. Then we had some food there.

That place was so fantasttic I have ever seen in my life… This is place on the highway of Mumbai-Pune road. Name - Dreams Farm… One must go and see.

When I returned I was full of happy mood…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38190993030630/k2311a0919/9.19.06