HP Compaq nc6120  » Laptops  »
  • About a year ago I bought a new HP Compaq nc6120
  • In my opinion, I couln't have bought a better computer

• by Joan
      About a year ago I bought a new HP Compaq nc6120. In my opinion, I couln’t have bought a better computer.

It’s a laptop conceived especially for business, which means it’s got a fast processor and is quite reliable.

I must say that at first i

was a little deceived about the computer’s speed as I was used to working with very fast computers and had expected more from it, but now I wouldn’t change it.

Though it isn’t really fast, in a year it has only frozen two times and I ...

• can assure you I’m always a lot of things at the same time.

Another thing I was astonished about, is the wonderful audio quality (and so do all my colleagues who’ve got a different laptop and envy mine).

My final conclusion is that If you want

a gaming computer, that’s not the laptop you’re looking for; the graphics and video are poor, so most of the games won’t work.

But if you need a good and reliable tool to work (though already a little bit old) that’d be one of your best choices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63190993010630/k2311a0919/9.19.06