Kentucky Fried Chicken
2.0
4500 San Palo Rd Atascadero, CA
  • Before that discovery though at the pay window the man was so unfriendly I can't say he was rude but he never smiled or used a thank you or your welcome or anything,in fact, all of the employees seemed very grouchy

• by nobejosa

Hello Everyone…its Nobejosa again. I have a lot of shop/restaurants to review right now since I have been out there Christmas shopping.

im tired so maybe my patience is thin but you still expect a smile from a customer service worker.

Yesterday on 12/20 I took my kids to KFC, we went to the drive thru.

When I ordered mac n cheese for my daughter the man said they didn’t carry mac

n cheese anymore even though it was on the pictures.

They have never once not had that item and I go there a lot and the man was rude about it.

We did order other items and on one I specifically told them “no gravy” on the potatoes, of course there was gravy on the item.

Before that discovery though at the pay window the man was so unfriendly I ...

• can’t say he was rude but he never smiled or used a thank you or your welcome or anything,in fact, all of the employees seemed very grouchy.

I only know about all the other employees because I had to go inside to get the item with gravy on it fixed.

When the man at the counter finally acknowledged me he made the people who were getting ready to order wait

so he can fix my food.

I would have waited.

As a matter of fact this particular KFC is always like this, I don’t know if they get a lot of business or not but every time I go there they always make me feel like I am getting in the way of their day.

If it were me I would never go back but my kids like the food.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72612930010631/k2311a1226/12.26.09