The Clasic American Dysfunctual Family Simpsons  » TV  »
  • Personally I think just about every family is dysfunctional one way or another
  • Simpsons is definitely my favorite dysfunctional family
  • The Simpsons is one of those few TV shows that I believe could go on forever and still be entertaining

• by christina marie

The Simpsons are a Classic example of an American Dysfunctional Family. Every family has it’s weird quirks, and family members. My family is very dysfunctional too.

What is a Dysfunctional family? A dysfunctional family is a family with misbehavior, Conflict, and Sometimes abuse. Personally I think just

about every family is dysfunctional one way or another.

Today the theme of Dysfunctional Families seems to be popular. I have been watching the Simpsons for years now.

I have probably seen just about every episode. I began watching the Simpsons when I was about eight or nine.

Simpsons is definitely my favorite dysfunctional family. There’s homer the lazy, fat, alcoholic, abusive dad and husband made to look stupid yet funny.

There is Marge the hard working mom and wife, and she seems to me to be a people pleaser. Marge is probably the most ...

• The Clasic American Dysfunctual Family Simpsons
      normal family member, and Homer is definitely the most dysfunctional.

Bart the oldest of their kids is good dip down, but on the surface he is a class clown, slacker, and trouble maker. Lisa is the genius in the family, and a vegetarian.

Then there is Maggie

who at first appears to be a normal baby but in one of the episodes it shows that Maggie’s real dad is actually an alien and not Homer. The Simpsons is one of those few TV shows that I believe could go on forever and still be entertaining.

dylan becker says :

simpsons definitely pioneered the way for a lot of modern cartoons (even if they claim to not be inspired by the simpsons.. like family guys does but yet is so obviously inspired by). while I never thought the simpsons was all that funny as a kid but as an adult I think its pretty funny and was definitely a product of its time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102612929990631/k2311a1226/12.26.09