Sims 2 nightlife rules

• by christina marie

I own Sims 2 deluxe which is a combination of Sims 2, and it’s expansion pack nightlife. I love the game. It’s not as good as Sims 3 but I love it.

It is so much better than Sims. I really want the other expansion packs, especially apartment life and university.

Those look the best. I plan on buying all the

packs.

I’m a big fan of the Sims. I love creating people, families, building houses, and messing around.

I find it fun to create stories. I sometimes use Sims 2 to create characters and stories for my short stories, that I right.

It helps me put together what they will look like ahead of time. So when I go to describe ...

• them in my short stories, I already know what they look like.

Sometimes I like to kill and collect tombstones, other times I try to get a Sim to have many babies as possible. It’s certainly a game I can get crazy with.

I have downloaded the teenimater before. which is hack that I can use to make Sim teens pregnant,

as other things.

Playing around with cheats is another fun thing any one can do. It makes the game move by quicker, when you use cheat codes, because instead of having to work for something, I can just type in a cheat to get.

I like how on the Sims(1) that the Sims were able to plant and harvest their own garden.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282612929940631/k2311a1226/12.26.09