Milky Way Saga Gold Remy Yaky Hair
  • I have had experience with the ones that are glued onto your scalp as well as clip-in hair extensions
  • The quality of the hair itself is amazing
  • It is still just as shiny and smooth as the day I bought it so I know that it is going to be longer lasting than some of the other brands I’ve tried
  • Now that I’ve tried it out, I’m going back for the package of 14 inch long hair which is slightly more expensive but definitely worth it

• by Intensify

Almost every celebrity with long, flowing hair these days is turning to hair extensions to give them that extra length and volume. Now that hair extensions have become more affordable and more available in beauty supply stores, a lot of girls have started using them to get the same look as the celebrities. I am never one to pass up a trend, so I have recently become obsessed with hair extensions. I have had experience with the ones that are glued

onto your scalp as well as clip-in hair extensions. Recently, I purchased a package of Milky Way Saga Gold Remy Yaky to create my own clip-in extensions. I absolutely love this hair!

The quality of the hair itself is amazing. It is real human hair that hasn’t been chemically treated or dyed in any way that could damage it. I love how smooth it feels. A definite plus is the fact that it doesn’t tangle easily. A lot of the other human ...

• hair brands and especially the synthetic hair brands tangle severely and become unmanageable. I have used the Milky Way brand hair for my extensions for about a month now and I have never had issues combing or styling it. It is still just as shiny and smooth as the day I bought it so I know that it is going to be longer lasting than some of the other brands I’ve tried. Also, whoever decides the exact shade of the strands
        to include in each package is a genius. They clearly understand that nobody has hair of exactly one shade. The hair in the package is very subtly highlighted in a way that matches my hair perfectly.

I originally bought the package of 10 inch hair because I didn’t want to spend that much in case I didn’t like it. Now that I’ve tried it out, I’m going back for the package of 14 inch long hair which is slightly more expensive but definitely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312612929930631/k2311a1226/12.26.09