Mac Crystal Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a fair skinned Caucasian blonde, and I think that MAC Crystal is very flattering to me, but I think it would also work well on a variety of skin and hair tones
  • MAC Coismetics are reasonably priced and I would consider them to be a mid-end as opposed to high end brand

• by deem

I originally received MAC Crystal eyeshadow in a palette that I purchased several years ago. However, I must confess that I never paid much attention to it in the pan, where it looks like it would be a not very unusual lavender eyeshadow. Recently, however, I have been trying out more purple based eyeshadows and decided that I should give MAC Crystal eyeshadow a try.

That is what I did, and I must admit that I was very pleasantly surprised. MAC Crystal eyeshadow is not just another lavender eyeshadow, as I had thought.

Instead, it

is a lavender/violet duochrome eyeshadow with definite silver/gray undertones. Therefore, even though I do not usually wear lavender eyeshadow, I find that MAC Crystal eyeshadow is actually quite flattering on my green eyes.

I usually wear MAC Crystal eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid with a deeper color, such as a smoky gray or a deeper violet or purple in the crease or outer Vee. Although some might describe MAC Crystal eyeshadow as a frost eyeshadow, I do not find it to be really frosty.

Instead, I would describe MAC Crystal eyeshadow as being ...

• more of a subtle shimmer. I do not find MAC Crystal eyeshadow to emphasize or call attention to any crepiness or lines that I might have on my “mature” eyelids.

I am a fair skinned Caucasian blonde, and I think that MAC Crystal is very flattering to me, but I think it would also work well on a variety of skin and hair tones. I apply MAC Crystal eyeshadow with a powder eyeshadow blush and think that application method works best for me.

For a department store makeup brand, I think that MAC cosmetics are reasonably

priced. In addition, they are readily available at department stores and at freestanding stores, if you have one in your area.

Otherwise, you can purchase MAC cosmetics online at their website or even at cosmetics outlet stores at outlet malls. If you are looking for an eyeshadow like MAC Crystal eyeshadow, then I think that you should go to your nearest counter to see whether MAC Crystal eyeshadow is one that you should add to your collection.

MAC Coismetics are reasonably priced and I would consider them to be a mid-end as opposed to high end brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312612929770631/k2311a1226/12.26.09