Sucrets Throat Lozenges  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to go to the drugstore to see what I could purchase to help relieve my sore throat
  • I recommend Sucrets to anyone who is experiencing mild sore throat pain or irritation
  • Sucrets may interact with medicines that you are taking, or they may not agree with you
  • She laughed at my suggestion because she did not think that Sucrets were made anymore

• by mom1

I have used Sucrets Throat Lozenges for as long as I can remember. I even remember my childhood friend’s grandmother using Sucrets many years ago when we were only about eight years old. Every winter, I usually get a cold which is accompanied by a sore throat. Sometimes my sore throats are severe, and sometimes they are slight, but still annoying. On one occasion, I had an extremely bad sore throat. I was not taking antibiotics but I was taking an over the counter pain reliever for my sore throat. They were pretty effective, but after a couple of hours, my sore throat returned. I decided to go to the drugstore to see what I could purchase to help relieve my sore throat. As I was browsing the cold remedy aisle, I came accross Sucrets. I could not believe that they still made them. When I saw the Sucrets, it

really brought back memories of my childhood. I could literally taste the tart cherry flavor of the lozenges.

I purchased the Sucrets, and as soon as I got into my car, I took one. The only difference in the Sucrets of today as opposed to the Sucrets that I remember of years ago, were that years ago, they came in a little tin square. Now, the Sucrets that I purchased were simply in a box. I liked the little tin. I do not recall any other flavor of Sucrets than Wild Cherry. Even if there were other flavors available, I still would choose the familiar Wild Cherry. The flavor is identical as I remebered it years ago. Anyway, as soon as I had the Sucrets in my mouth for a minute or so, my sore throat pain literally began to melt away. I was amazed, it was almost if my throat ...

• pain was being numbed by the Sucrets. It was a very soothing feeling, and the Sucrets also helped relieve my cough.

I recommend Sucrets to anyone who is experiencing mild sore throat pain or irritation. Although Sucrets can be purchased at your local drug store, or even grocery store over the counter, make sure you check with your doctor or health care provider before you take them. Sucrets may interact with medicines that you are taking, or they may not agree with you. Your doctor or health care provider may decide that Sucrets are not for you and may recommend an alteranative treatment for your sore or irritated throat.

If your physician or healthcare provider gives you the okay to take Sucrets, you may see that they are extremely effective in getting rid of and soothing your sore throat. You may even discover that Sucrets are effective in relieving minor

coughs and tickles in your throat. I find the taste very pleasant, and you may find that the Wild Cherry taste is pleasant too.

My sister recently had a cold with a sore throat. She was complaining of a sore throat when I suggested that she try Sucrets. She laughed at my suggestion because she did not think that Sucrets were made anymore. When I told her that they were still being made, she was skeptical because she did not think that they were strong enough or would be effective in treating her sore throat. She ended up purchasing the Sucrets and she was surprised to find out that they really worked. She told me that after the Sucrets completely dissolved, her sore throat pain was totally gone. She was just as happy as I was after taking Sucrets. Sucrets, to me, is a trusted brand that has been around for many years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262412929600831/k2311a1224/12.24.09