Kyocera Oystr Cellphone  » Phones  »
  • The only disadvantage of Oystr I think is the fact that it doesn't have an exterior LCD display
  • It only cost me about $20 and I think it was well worth the money
  • I bought it because I wanted to sign up for their pay as you go plan
  • If you don't plan on using a cellphone regularly or if you plan on using it for emergencies only, I suggest you purchase Oystr as you'll not only save money but get a great phone as well

• by crazypoet
      I got my Oystr cell phone yesterday. It’s a Virgin Mobile phone.

It’s a great phone for those who don’t need a complicated one.

It’s easy to use and was very easy to activate.

It doesn’t come with a large selection of ringtones

or screensavers or wallpaper but I can’t say I mind as I’m a really simple person.

The only disadvantage of Oystr I think is the fact that it doesn’t have an exterior LCD display.

This means you have to flip the phone in ...

• order to see who is calling.

It only cost me about $20 and I think it was well worth the money.

I bought it because I wanted to sign up for their pay as you go plan.

If you don’t plan on using

a cellphone regularly or if you plan on using it for emergencies only, I suggest you purchase Oystr as you’ll not only save money but get a great phone as well.

FYI the phone looks better in reality than it does in the pictures online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37190992960630/k2311a0919/9.19.06