Elvive Nutri – Gloss hair balm L’Oreal Paris
  • I have tried everything, Fructis which I hated, Nivea that I like a lot and which is one of my favourite shampoos, Panten Pro-V, which I hated and many others
  • Then about a month ago I saw Elvive Nutri-Gloss was on a discount so I decided to buy it
  • Now I regret I didn’t take more of them
  • I started using this balm soon after I bought it because very soon I ran out of the one I was using before it
  • The third day it is visible that it wasn’t washed that day while only on fifth day I need to wash it again, although sometimes I do it on fourth day because I my hair is not very long, it gets little bit lower than my chin, so the ends are always on the neck and when my hair is not clean sometimes I get zits on my skin, so I prefer to avoid that and I wash my hair on fourth day

• by lorelai

I’ve been looking for a good shampoo and hair balm for ages. I have tried everything, Fructis which I hated, Nivea that I like a lot and which is one of my favourite shampoos, Panten Pro-V, which I hated and many others. Then about a month ago I saw Elvive Nutri-Gloss was on a discount so I decided to buy it. Considering the fact that this shampoo is rather expensive, it costs about 4 Euro I really didn’t want to give that money and then hate the shampoo because it wasn’t good for my hair. That time the shampoo and the balm were both on discount; they cost 2.15 Euro each which was really a great discount. Now I regret I didn’t take more of them. But the fact is that as I was trying out all kinds of different shampoos and balm I have a bunch of them at home already so I didn’t want to make more stashes, especially because I didn’t know if I was going to like it or now.

I started using this balm soon after I bought it because very soon I ran out of the one I was using before it. Unfortunately when I formed my opinion about it it wasn’t on a discount any more. Now I hope I will find it on discount in some other shop so that I could buy some more of them.

I think that this balm

is great. I have finally found my favourite balm, but not only that I have finally found my favourite shampoo too. What makes this balm so special is the way it makes my hair feel and look that is just amazing.

The first thing I like about this balm is the bottle. You know that sometimes when you like the external aspects of a product you usually don’t like the product itself. I don’t know why it happens, probably because the manufacturer tries to sell the product by its design, but this really isn’t the case here. The design of this product is really nice but the product is great too. This balm comes in a pearly pink bottle, one of the most beautiful pink colours I’ve ever seen. It has silver written L’Oreal and then black Elvive while the rest of the bottle is or pink or white. The bottle is rather flat and it also has a flat cap so that it can stand turned upside down. At the back of the bottle there’s a label with a picture of one heir string which is surrounded by pearls, that has to represent the shine of your hair if you use this balm.

The balm is pearly white and it isn’t very dense, it looks like body milk so it is very easy to apply on your hair and it is also very easy to spread it. I usually ...

• comb my hair with the balm on it because that makes the effect of straightening. You really don’t need much of this balm and this is great because it means that the 200ml you get in the bottle will last for quite a while. I have used it more than 5 times already and I haven’t used a quarter of it.

The fragrance of this balm is amazing, flowery and sweet. I like it a lot but is doesn’t remain strong on your hair. I would like it very much if my hair smelled a more like this balm after I dry it.

The effect on the hair is amazing, as I already stated. It really makes your hair shiny but not only that, it also makes it very soft and easy to comb. It gives it volume, so I can dry my hair with a hair drier and I don’t need curlers or brushes to ad volume to it. I find this great because I hate dedicating too much time to my hair. I don’t like washing it very often just because I know that every time after washing it it would take me more than half an hour to make it look the way I want, but with this balm I really don’t need half an additional half an hour, my hair looks almost perfect when I just dry it with a drier.

Another thing that I appreciate

a lot about this balm is that it doesn’t make your hair greasy soon. Sometimes some balms make my hair greasy the next day after I wash it but with this one my hair looks perfect even the second day, I really can’t see the difference between the way it looks the first day and the way it looks the second day. The third day it is visible that it wasn’t washed that day while only on fifth day I need to wash it again, although sometimes I do it on fourth day because I my hair is not very long, it gets little bit lower than my chin, so the ends are always on the neck and when my hair is not clean sometimes I get zits on my skin, so I prefer to avoid that and I wash my hair on fourth day.

All in all, I am incredibly satisfied with L’Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss balm; I don’t think I was ever this satisfied with any other hair product before. I will buy this balm again as soon as it is on discount again and I will buy more than one battle for sure. I like everything about this balm, the way t looks, the way it smells, the way it makes my hair look and feel. The only thing I don’t like about it is the price but that little flaw can be avoided if you buy it on discount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312412929530831/k2311a1224/12.24.09