Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player
1.0
  • I bought the Creative Zen Micro about a year ago and maybe 4 to 6 months later I began to notice the headphones seemed to be losing connection
  • At first I thought the problem was the headphones but after purchasing a new set of headphones and noticing the same issue, I realized it could be something else
  • I visited the Creative forums and searched for what the problem could be only to find posts with people complaining that the headphone jack of their Zen Micro wasn't functioning properly

• by crazypoet
      I bought the Creative Zen Micro about a year ago and maybe 4 to 6 months later I began to notice the headphones seemed to be losing connection. Sometimes I would stop hearing music until I adjusted the end of the headphone while it was in the headphone jack.

At first I thought the problem was the headphones but after purchasing a new set of headphones and noticing the same issue, I realized it could be something else.

I visited the Creative forums and searched for what the problem could be only to find posts with people complaining ...

• that the headphone jack of their Zen Micro wasn’t functioning properly.

I discovered that day that a lot of people who purchased the Creative Zen Micro experienced the same thing as I did! I’m surprised Creative didn’t have the MP3 player recalled.

I had made the mistake of not

keeping my receipt properly so I couldn’t have it returned to get another one.

You even had to pay $40 to have that done.

Creative has some great products.

just stay far away from the Zen Micro and make sure you check out their forums for product reviews before making any purchases.

Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16190992950630/k2311a0919/9.19.06