Warehouse 13 season 1 episode 1 Pilot 6  » TV  »
  • This pilot episode lasts for hour and a half and in my opinion it wasn’t the best way to launch a show
  • I think that pilot episode of a show has to be as interesting as possible because it has to make people interested in the show and make them want to watch more
  • I must say I kept watching it only because I like science fiction and because it was on TV
  • Dr. Nielson noticed some strange activity in Iowa and he sends the agents to investigate

• by lorelai

This pilot episode lasts for hour and a half and in my opinion it wasn’t the best way to launch a show. I think that pilot episode of a show has to be as interesting as possible because it has to make people interested in the show and make them want to watch more. This episode was interesting but it wasn’t amazing to the point that one could say this is really such a great show and I want to see more episodes. I must say I kept watching it only because

I like science fiction and because it was on TV.

There’s this really strange artifact in the shape of head, it is made of stone and has a mouth full of teeth. Professor Gordon Letanik is working on this Aztec blood stone and he cuts himself on the tooth. He becomes delirious and he tries to kill the president at the reception Myka and Pete are working as security at. But Pete disarms the professor when a strange guy comes, Dr. Artie Nielson. He takes the artefact and throws it in a ...

• strange container with some purple liquid.

This is where Pete’s and Myka’s adventure begins. They are invited to work for a secret department that deals with strange artifacts. They are taken to South Dakota to the Warehouse 13. Dr. Nielson noticed some strange activity in Iowa and he sends the agents to investigate. I won’t be telling you about the case they solved because it would take away all the pleasure of watching the episode.

I liked the fact that despite the possibility that was offered to Myke to go back home,

as she was really mad about the whole transfer thing, she decided to remain to work at the Warehouse 13 because she would have to leave Pete behind.

I liked the episode, it was very intriguing, not easy to understand who the guilty one was, it wasn’t very simple but I think that the pilot had to be at least a bit more complicated and interesting considering the fact that it was a pilot. I liked the episode and I would have rate it higher if it wasn’t the first episode of the entire show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102412929490831/k2311a1224/12.24.09