L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Naturale Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • On occasion, I have found a brand of mascara that has one feature that I like, but other features that I don’t
  • I have been equally disappointed in expensive designer brands and less expensive drugstore brands, and I have even tried eyelash primers, but have never liked the finished look
  • This past week, I was browsing through the cosmetics and makeup in my local drugstore, and I found a product that caught me eye
  • The word Naturale definitely caught my eye, so I took a closer look at the packaging
  • I highly recommend L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Naturale Mascara to anyone who already has dark eyelashes and just wants to add volume to their lashes

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have tried for years to find mascara that doesn’t clump or look fake, is easy to apply, doesn’t flake and dry out, and is reasonably-priced. I am very fortunate to have very dark eyelashes, so I find most black or brown mascara to look very unnatural on my eyes. On occasion, I have found a brand of mascara that has one feature that I like, but other features that I don’t.

I have been equally disappointed in expensive designer brands and less expensive drugstore brands, and I have even tried eyelash primers, but have never liked the finished look. This past week, I was

browsing through the cosmetics and makeup in my local drugstore, and I found a product that caught me eye; in the L’Oreal section, I found mascara called Voluminous Naturale Mascara, for $9.

95. The word Naturale definitely caught my eye, so I took a closer look at the packaging.

This mascara, in a gold-colour tube, is completely clear, and is designed to simply add volume and definition to lashes, without adding colour. I decided to give it a try, because it sounded like what I have been looking for all this time, plus the price was certainly reasonable.

The first thing I noticed was that when I ...

• took out the wand, the clear mascara is not clumpy or thick, but it is thin and smooth. The substance covers each bristle of the wand evenly, which is always a good sign.

I decided to try it out right away. From the packaging, this is supposed to add volume, and I hoped it would not still end up looking fake, like false eyelashes, even though it was clear.

I needn’t have worried. The result was absolutely perfect-the effect that I have been looking for all these years.

The mascara made my lashes thicker, only slightly longer (I am fortunate enough to have fairly long

lashes as well as dark, so I really only want them to be thicker). One of the other benefits that I noticed right away was that this product also makes my black eyelashes appear slightly, and just barely, glossier and shinier, but this is a very subtle effect.

I cannot say enough about this new discovery of mine-I simply love it. I highly recommend L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Naturale Mascara to anyone who already has dark eyelashes and just wants to add volume to their lashes.

It is extremely inexpensive, it does not clump at all, and it washes off nicely and easily. You should try some!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312412929420831/k2311a1224/12.24.09